ZICO honored Best Producer Award at 2019 AAA

[MBN Culture Ahn Hana]

The ‘2019 Asian Artist Awards in Vietnam’ (2019 AAA) was held at the National Stadium in Hanoi, Vietnam. The award ceremony was hosted by Lee Teuk (Super Junior), Im Ji-yeon, Ahn Hyo-seop and Nancy (Momoland).

ZICO was honored with the best producer award.

“Thank you,” Zico said. “Thank you for being invited to a meaningful awards each time and receiving an undeserved prize. I will be an artist who can consistently show musical progress consistent with this prize. ”

MC Lee Teuk asked ZICO “ You are called a genius musician around. Were you genius musician from birth?”

ZICO answered “No one is a genius from the beginning. It was 10% inborn and and I tried to fill the rest 90%.”

Meanwhile, Super Junior, Red Velvet, TWICE, Kang Daniel, NU’EST, SEVENTEEN, Jang Dong Geun, Ji Chang Wook, Jung Hae In, Park Min Young, Lim Yoon Ah, and Ong Sung Woo participated in the field.

[ⓒmottokorea All rights reserved]

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply